Lidocain 10% spray can prevent the pain when tattoo-ing / dermarolling / laser treatment / injection.



I'm going to tell you my personal experience about using Lidocain 10% spray when dermarolling my face. Steps :
1) Spray Lidocain onto my finger (Cannot direct spray to face because will careless spray into eyes).
2) Use my finger to rub Lidocain on my face skin around 30 seconds.
3) Wait for another 30 seconds let Lidocain numb my skin completely.
4) Start dermarolling my face skin.
5) My skin will be numb for around 20 minutes. So I can keep dermarolling without feeling any pain within the 20 minutes. Actually I can still feel 10% pain, Lidocain help me kill off 90% pain, 90% is a lot!!! I can see my skin keep bleeding when I am dermarolling but I feel 10% pain only. You can see my skin was bleeding when I was dermarolling from picture below :


6) After finish rolling the my whole face, use water to wash away the blood and lidocaine on my skin.
7) Apply Vitamin E cream / Vitamin A cream / Revitol Cream / Hidrating mask / Collagen mask / Moisturiser gel on my skin.

Comparison between Lidocain 10% spray and other brand of numbing cream :
other brand of numbing cream like Emla :
- It is very waste because you need to apply a thick layer of cream onto your skin.
- Need to buy plastic bag to wrap the skin for 15 minutes. More info at here.

Lidocain 10% Spray :
- Spray 1 time enough, if you still feel the pain, spray 2nd time.
- Don't need to wrap the skin with plastic bag, you just need to use your finger to rub the skin for 10 to 30 seconds and wait for another 30 seconds.


I think many phamacies have sell Lidocain 10% Spray, but if you really can't find it, I can help you buy it and post laju to your house but I will charge you some fee for that, haha.

Product : Lidocain 10% Spray (38g per bottle). All item are new set.
Price : RM98 per bottle.

Postage fee :
West Malaysia = RM5
Sabah / Sarawak = RM10
Total money that you need to pay = Product price + Service charged fee + Postage fee.

If you want to COD, you can meet met at Aeon Mall which is Oposite Tesco Alma at Bukit Mertajam for free of charge. Or pay me rm7 car petrol if you want to meet me at Auto City Penang.

Or you can go bank in RM65 / RM70 to my bank account, then sms me (016-4833944) or msn/email (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid money to buy Lidocain 10% Spray, tell me your name and house address.

I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your payment before 2p.m, then you will receive it tomorow. Meaning pay today, receive tomorrow, very fast.

My Bank Account Information:
Maybank
Bank Account Number: 107126074177
Name: Ang Eng Keat
Email: 2aek@live.com.my

CIMB Bank
Bank Account Number: 07350013857526
Name: Ang Eng Keat


Posted by Zac1987 on 01 October, 2011

13 comments

  1. Drnumb05 Said,

    how to get relief form pain is no far a question now days for any one all we know about the numbing cream the most suitable for all is one that is dr. numb cream
    www.drnumb.co.uk

    Posted on 10:22 PM, March 09, 2012

     
  2. Sir King Said,

    I love to read and appreciate your work.
    dr numb tattoo cream

    Posted on 2:02 PM, November 05, 2012

     
  3. Hi, is this still available?? Because I would like to purchase it.. If it's not, could u tell me which store or shops that carry this product.. Thank u

    Posted on 12:33 AM, August 04, 2015

     
  4. Is it still available??

    Posted on 6:06 PM, August 04, 2015

     
  5. Zac Ang Said,

    Yes, available.

    Posted on 3:54 PM, August 05, 2015

     
  6. Bro Zac...how to buy from you?

    Posted on 3:15 PM, September 11, 2015

     
  7. Zac Ang Said,

    Price list at http://dermaroller-malaysia.com/caroline-list.php
    All can discount 20% except below rm50 items.

    Posted on 6:07 PM, September 11, 2015

     
  8. Unknown Said,

    Can I get a bottle of Lidocaine 2% 20mg from you for injection

    Posted on 2:17 AM, June 09, 2016

     
  9. Joanne Phua Said,

    I'm a nurse want to but Lidocaine 20 mg 2% for injection do you have ?

    Posted on 2:19 AM, June 09, 2016

     
  10. Zac Ang Said,

    don't have 2%, only have 10%

    Posted on 3:01 AM, June 09, 2016

     
  11. Jasmin Smith Said,

    Numbing creams are ideal for tattoos, waxing etc and make the procedure painless :)
    A selection of numbing creams are available in the uk from www.numbcare.com

    The prices are competitive and the service is amazing...

    Posted on 2:51 AM, August 23, 2016

     
  12. Ivy Said,

    Hi! Which pharmacies can I get this from? And is this still available for purchase? :D

    Posted on 3:39 PM, December 12, 2016

     
  13. Zac Ang Said,

    u can get it from me at bukit mertajam penang alma tesco or bank in poslaju

    Posted on 3:03 PM, December 13, 2016

     







Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.