Flash animation production price can be from RM30 to RM800 depend on how complexity of the animation. I use Adobe Flash to create animation. You can view sample of flash animation on the following websites:
www.2aek.com/animation1.html
www.2aek.com/animation2.html
www.2aek.com/animation3.html
www.2aek.com/animation4.html
www.2aek.com/animation5.html
www.2aek.com/animation6.html
www.2aek.com/animation7.html
www.2aek.com/animation8.html

You can view the samples of my works at www.ye5.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-animation-designs.html

I can create the animation look like below video at RM800:


Posted by Zac1987 on 17 August, 2009

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.