I am a graphic designer, I can design everything that in picture/ image form. Below are things that I can do for you:

* Brochure/ Menu designing
* Logo Designing
* Name card designing
* Photo Editing
* Photo improving
* Poster/ Flyer/ Album Cover designing
* Presentation Slide Show designing
* T-shirt designing
* Wedding Card
* Magazine Advertisement

The price is from rm10 to RM100. Very cheap! Don't miss it!
I am fast, I can finish your picture around 1 to 2 days.

You can see the samples of my works at: www.ye5.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-graphic-design.html

For more information please go to www.2aek.com/index.php?sub_category=8. Thanks.


Posted by Zac1987 on 17 August, 2009

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.