I very less go out, I stay at my room most of the time. So, pets solve my bored. My 1st pet is turtle, then I rear fishes (different kind of fishes), then I rear cats (I have 38 cats before), then I have 3 dogs (actually the 3 dogs are owned by my brother), the dog born 7 puppies on 22/10/09. I rear rabbits too.













This is the 1st time I put my puppy into my rabbit cage, My rabbit scare of it so much. When the dog walking toward the rabbit, the rabbit jump toward the dog to push it away. lol.




























You might also like : My Rabbit Is Moved Out From My Room at http://ye5.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-rabbit-is-moved-out-from-my-room.html


Posted by Zac1987 on 11 August, 2009

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.