Buy Dermagist / Dermajuv Acne Scars Fading Cream in Malaysia.
Dermajuv / Dermagist Acne Scar Fading Cream for sale in Malaysia.
Dermajuv / Dermagist Acne Scar Fading Cream price in Malaysia.

Acne scars cream has for a very long time been a thing of weak products with little more ingredients than aloe vera in them. Now, as scientific breakthroughs have yielded some truly remarkable ingredients in treating acne scars, some very effective products have hit the market. The clear market leader as far as scientific backup and effectiveness is concerned is the Dermajuv Acne Scar Fading Cream. It takes serious strides in two major categories that acne scars require help in. Until now, most products that claimed to be designed for healing acne scars were really just a dose of vitamin C (if you were lucky) and some skin moisturizer like aloe vera.

But those of us who really suffer from acne scars, know that the Scar texture AND the discoloration are important to treat. Some cream that simply moisturizes or adds vitamins has NO CHANCE of really giving us what we need.

On the side of treating the discoloration of acne scars, we want to avoid harsh chemical bleaching agents like kojic acid or hydroquinone. These both have been accused of having links to cancer, and are banned in some countries. (Not in the USA yet though). They DO bleach out the pigmentation, but the dangers far outweigh benefits. Also, instead of soothing the actual CAUSE of the discoloration, they simply bleach it out. It’s like painting over a stain instead of cleaning it.

One all natural ingredient which can actually help the discoloration at its root is Asafetida extract. This is the extract of a root of a plant that has clinical proof of evening skin tone, as well as lowering the pigmentation of scars and wounds. More info at http://www.acnescarscream.net/acne-scars-cream.


Dermajuv Acne Scar Fading Cream - This product is serious treatment, and not some “scar cream” you can buy at the drugstore or grocery store for $9.99. However, if you are really serious about getting rid of your acne scars, or at least in making a great improvement in their texture and discoloration, you can not afford to miss out on Dermajuv’s acne scar fading cream. Look at what Dermagist did to the scar on the skin at picture below!!!


No Dangerous Skin Bleaching Ingredients!
The vast majority of creams that remove spots or discolorations use one of two ingredients. Kojic acid is one, and Hydroquinone is the other. These ingredients both have links to tumors in mice, and are banned in several countries, including some in Europe. While the USA hasn't banned them yet, Dermagist refuses to use them in their products, and opts to use more expensive, but SAFE ingredients that remove the discoloration of the acne scars. As a result, the Dermagist Acne Scar Fading Cream has NO Kojic Acid and NO Hydroquinone.

This is NOT a moisturizing cream pretending to be for acne scars. It is SERIOUS treatment specifically engineered to get rid of acne scars.
In fact, the Dermagist Acne Scar Fading Cream does contain some ingredients that calm, soothe, and moisturize. Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Shea Butter are in this cream to help ease the irritation and redness of the acne scars, but also to moisturize and improve the smoothness and overall health of the skin. But there is really SO much more. More info at http://www.dermagist.com/shop/acne-scars-removal-system.html.

Update: Dermajuv is now called Dermagist. Nothing about the company or products changed, just the name.
Here is a quick breakdown of what the key ingredients in this product do, to treat your acne scars on TWO LEVELS: 1. Improvement of texture and bumpiness 2. Reduction of discoloration.

No sales pitch is needed for this product. It is science and nothing else. After reading what each ingredient does, you can go over to Dermajuv’s Acne Section and buy it. Enough said.

Collaxyl (hexapeptide-9) Collaxyl is a peptide that basically repairs the skin. It acts as a soluble (so the skin can absorb it) messenger that rapidly triggers cutaneous (skin) regeneration. I was looking up Collaxyl on the internet and I came across a study that showed a piece of DEAD human skin which was “injured” intentionally for the experiment. The scientists applied Collaxyl 1 time, and left it on the dead skin for 72 hours. Of course, the images are from under a microscope, but I almost fell out of my chair when I saw them. I pasted them below for you to see for yourself.

Panthenol (Provitamin B5) is another ingredient in the acne scar fading cream because it aids in the healing of skin tissue and also spurs cell regeneration. Many researchers call Panthenol “the beautifier” vitamin. It deeply moisturizes also, which has an added benefit to healing acne scars and soothing the skin, which reduces the redness or discoloration common with acne scars.

Rosehip Oil (Rosa Mosqueta) is the oil extracted from wild roses that grow in Chile and Argentina. Rosehip Seed Oil is famous for how well it regenerates the skin cells and for minimizing scar tissue. A group of Italian doctors has been perscribig it for post-surgery patients since 1988. The oil has been used to help heal surgical scars and those caused after accidents. Rosehip oil is a tremendous source of Vitamin C also, which has proven properties in skin healing.

Acai Berry Extract is very well known for its antioxidant properties as well as its extremely high content in Vitamin C. The acai berry can sooth the skin as well, reducing the discoloration as well as encouraging the skin to regrow cells and heal the scar area.

Niacinamide was touted when the New York University College of Medicine proved it as effective as the leading topical prescription medication, Clindamycin, at curing acne. However, the benefit of it in this scar fading cream is that it can fade scarring discoloration as well. Niacinamide is an active form of Niacin (Vitamin B3). It is seen in skin treatments frequently for its anti inflammatory properties as well.

Asafetida Extract is the extract from a root of a plant. This plant has fabulous and well-documented properties of evening skin tone and reducing hyperpigmentation of the skin associated with wounds or aging.

As I said before, the Dermajuv Acne Scar Fading Cream is a one-of-a-kind, as far as treating both reasons why acne scars are so visible and so hated. The product really worked for me, and I really wanted to share that with everyone. More info at http://www.acnescarscream.net/dermajuv-acne-scar-cream


Before and After pictures :

Below is TRUE SUCCESS stories you MUST READ!
Real Patient Story : Sue C. from Pittsburgh, PA.
Greetings Dermagist.
My name is Sue, and I am one of the people who received a preliminary sample of your Acne Scar Cream when you were first launching it. I have to say, getting it from you is the best thing that has happened to me in a LONG time. Let me share with you a little about my story, because I think other people should know how great your product is.

I am from China originally, and I worked in place where there was a lot of pollution in the air. I don't know if that is what caused me to get acne at first, but I had very bad acne for several years. It wasn't until I escaped the environment of my job that my acne started to go away. Well, the acne went away, but I had these really bad holes and bumps on my face. I attach a picture for you to see. I tried about five different creams that claimed they would be able to get my scars to go away, but they did not work. Some of them had oils in them which made me break out, and one even made part of my skin look a different color than the rest of my skin. I really was thinking about getting a laser treatment, as a last hope.

Then, I was rescued, yes Rescued, by your acne scar cream. I started using it, and within a little less than a month, I really had an improvement in how much you could see the ugly texture of my acne scars, and also the color. My acne scars had these wierd brown spots among them, which I thought would be there forever. Well, those spots went away too! I was so happy I cry. I really owe a big favor to Dermagist, in my opinion.

As a result, I wrote you this short note about my story. I hope that other people can read it and learn how fantastic your acne scar cream worked for me, and I encourage them to try it for themselves. You really have a great product, and the world needs to know. More info at http://www.dermagist.com/shop/acne-scars-removal-system.html


Review at http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=39190.

More info at http://dermaroller-malaysia.com


Product : Dermagist / Dermajuv Acne Scar Fading Cream. All Items are new set, and original imported from USA.

Price :
50ml bottle = RM211.


Postage fee :
West Malaysia = RM5
Sabah / Sarawak = RM10
Total money that you need to pay = Product price + Postage fee.

Make Payment :
1) If you want to COD, you can meet me at Aeon Mall which is Oposite Tesco Alma at Bukit Mertajam for free of charge. Or pay me rm7 car petrol if you want to meet me at Auto City Penang.

2) Or you can bank in money to my bank account, then sms me (016-4833944) or email (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid money to buy what product, your name, phone number and house address. My Bank Account Information:
Maybank Account Number : 107126074177
Name: Ang Eng Keat
Email: 2aek@live.com.my

CIMB Bank Account Number : 07350013857526
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

3) Or you can use Paypal transfer money to me, you need to extra pay RM7 to me if you want to use Paypal transfer money to me because Paypal will charge me RM7 fee. My Paypal email address is 2aek@live.com.my and my Paypal name is Zac Ang Eng Keat.

Delivery :
I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your payment before 3p.m, then next day or next next day you will receive it. I will use Poslaju for Malaysia. For International shipping I will use Registered Mail and u will receive it within 2 weeks

Ps : I'm a trusted seller, you can see I have received many positive comments from the buyers at ebay.com.my.

Best Regard,
Name : Zac Ang
Email Address : 2aek@live.com.my
Phone / whatsapp / viber / talkbox : 016-4833944
Facebook : http://facebook.com/zac1987
Twitter : http://twitter.com/zac1987
Blog : http://ye5.blogspot.com
Ebay : http://myworld.ebay.com.my/zac_ang
Business Website : http://dermaroller-malaysia.com


Posted by Zac1987 on 30 October, 2011

11 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    have u tried this product..??is it working on pitted scar..?

    Posted on 4:16 AM, July 16, 2012

     
  2. zac1987 Said,

    yes i have. Yes it is.

    Posted on 4:18 AM, July 16, 2012

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    I am right now expectant together with the 2nd child and i
    also feel concerned about getting stretch marks. Those I got from my very
    first pregnancy have virtually passed are usually continue to generally
    there. I was taking a look at some services wished to realize when Bio Oil was great for stretch marks or even
    if there has been something far better to utilize?
    my page :: bio-oil reviews

    Posted on 10:51 PM, October 13, 2012

     
  4. Unknown Said,

    Revitol and this, which better?

    Posted on 10:26 PM, March 12, 2013

     
  5. zac1987 Said,

    this is better.

    Posted on 10:48 PM, March 12, 2013

     
  6. Anonymous Said,

    Why is demagist better than revitol, if i may ask?tq

    Posted on 9:34 PM, April 18, 2013

     
  7. zac1987 Said,

    because expensive thing always better. Just like compare Lamborghini and Audi r8. Haha.

    Posted on 9:52 PM, April 18, 2013

     
  8. Anonymous Said,

    What is cost of this product in indian

    Posted on 8:16 PM, July 11, 2014

     
  9. Anonymous Said,

    What is Tha price of this product in,india

    Posted on 8:17 PM, July 11, 2014

     
  10. zac1987 Said,

    rm211 + rm40 shipping fee + rm12 paypal fee = rm263 / 2.95 rate = usd89. I don't receive india money, i receive usd only. Please transfer usd89 to my paypal account then tell me ur name, phone and address. thanks.

    Paypal Email address : 2aek@live.com.my
    Name : Zac Ang Eng Keat

    Posted on 3:16 AM, July 12, 2014

     
  11. Unknown Said,

    Hi,still have?

    Posted on 9:45 AM, May 09, 2015

     





Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.