I am a slim boy. Slim like skin wrap bone only, doesn't have meat totally. One of my friend also slim like me, but after 2 month, he suddenly become so fat. So, I ask him why you become so fat? He said he eat protein and do gym. So I decide to follow him. I want to gain weight and fat. Below are a guy who have transform his slim body to very fat body:

After he keep doing gym for next 3 month, he become like the picture below :
So, I start doing gym on 20th November 2009. I bought the protein powder brand Ultimate Nutrition Pro Star Whey. It is RM210, and can eat for 3 month. You can buy it from this website http://egonutritions.com/shopping. Below is the protein Picture:

Below are pictures to show some of my body improvement:
Above picture shows that I starting have meat on 10th Dec 2009. LOL

Above picture shows my body improvement on 30th Dec 2009.


Above picture shows my body improvement on 23/03/2010

Above picture shows my body improvement on 29/03/2010

I wish 6 month later, I will have the same as his body:

Picture below show my gym stuffs:

The proper ways to gain strength/muscle:
1 - Start with light weight dumbbell.
2 - Increase the range.
3 - Increase the speed.
4 - Increase the weight of dumbbell.

Below are my workout route:
Monday I do Triceps and Biceps:

Do lower curls for 7 reps. Without a stop, continue do upper curls for 7 reps. Without a stop, continue do full curls. So totally I need to do 21 reps then only I can stop. Rest for 70 second.

Then I do triceps for 25 reps. Then rest 70 second.

Then I do sit dumbbell curls (11kg for 20 reps). Then I rest 70 second.

Then I do triceps (5kg for 35 reps). Then I rest 70 second.

Then I do palm upside down curls for 20 reps. Then I rest 70 second.

Then I do triceps for 35 reps. Then I rest 70 second.

Then I do triceps push up for 20 reps. Then I rest 70 second.

Then I repeat the wholes things for 5 sets. It will be finish within 3 hours. Then I drink Protein Powder immediately.

Tuesday I do ABS six packs/8 packs:
Do each of them for 30 second, rest 60 second in between each set. Repeat the whole set for 2 times.













Legs and shoulder and chest workout video :


Six packs workouts video :




Triceps workouts video :




Top 7 gyms to gain weight :


Killer Home Arm Workout (biceps, triceps) :


Advanced Killer Home Chest Workout :


How To Build / Gain Muscle Fast HOME TRICEP WORKOUT :


How To Build / Gain Muscle Fast HOME SHOULDER WORKOUT :


6 Easy Gain Muscle Mass Fast Tips (Muscle Gain Video) :


http://www.intense-workout.com/workout_routines.html - routine to build muscles on your arms, chest, abs, legs.


Posted by Zac1987 on 13 January, 2010

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.