I am a graphic designer, I can design 2d and 3d graphic. Belows are some of pictures that created by me. I charge RM10 to RM150 for graphic design service. The price is base on how well is the design.

You can click the picture to enlarge the picture
Picture below shows I spent 17 hours to work on it. Combine 10 different pictures into 1. I have animated it at http://2aek.com/inventory/zac-animated-avatar.html :
I designed a name card for a client on 30-Dec-2011

Picure below shows I spent 10 minutes to design this logo on 03-Nov-2011 :

Picture below shows I have designed another contact lens label/sticker on 28-OCT-2011. Feeling of elegant. Can I change to "Cute Eyes"? Because it will be more balance as 4 characters for each word :
picture below shows I designed a contact len label for a contact len seller on 14 October 2011. Head can feel dizzy when see it =.=|||

I designed a name card for my sister on 18 May 2011.

I designed a contact lens label sticker for my sister's friend on 20 July 2011.

I designed a contact lens label sticker for my sister on 30 June 2011.








Hidden Rabbit in Abstract - A lot of boys may not love to wear a shirt which has a rabbit picture on it because they feel rabbit is too childish and too girlish. That's why I trying to use abstract design make the rabbit picture become less visible.

Rabbit round on your body - The rabbit body is long enough to round your body. In front of the t-shirt has its head and ass. the back of the t-shirt has its long body. LOL.











 
The two pictures above are stickers designing for a product at RM80 only.
Above picture is my design for JWE MARKETING logo at RM50.
Above picture is my design for my blog preloader animation.
Below 2 pictures are my design for Martique Visual and Audio Production-z name card at RM30.


Above picture shows all the words style that I have created during the logo design process.
Above picture shows the back of the name card designed by me.
Below pictures are some of my different logo designs for my www.2aek.com.











Above picture is my design for the HDD logo for a Suffle dancing team at RM40.

Above picture is my design for a car wash/polish/wax company at RM30

Above picture is my design on my own photo. The title of this picture is "I am your genie, I can solve all your problems, from the biggest problem to the smallest problem, just like from the ice to fire. So, you can make a wish now." haha.

You might also like : My rabbit t-shirt designs

If you want me help u design your sticker or name card or logo, please follow the 3 steps below :
1) Tell me what kind of design u want, the colours, the pattern, the feeling of design. You can give me some example pictures to show me too.

2) Then pay RM70 to my bank account. My Bank Account Information:
Maybank
Bank Account Number : 107126074177
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

CIMB Bank
Bank Account Number : 07350013857526
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

3) Then I will start design it for you, I will email u the design after I finish it.

Last Updated on 30 December, 2011


Posted by Zac1987 on 12 August, 2009

3 comments

  1. Brendon Said,

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Graphic Design Company

    Posted on 1:39 PM, November 17, 2009

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    I love the rabbit t-shirts. Do yoou hve a pattern... althoght they should be lops!!!!! Beautiful work!
    Heavensent Lops

    Posted on 2:28 PM, February 11, 2011

     
  3. suka,,,

    Posted on 5:50 PM, February 04, 2012

     





Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.