Part 4 | Part 3 | Part 2 | Part 1
I hate my skiny body. I started building my body on 25th Nov 2009. I am on the way to become The Hulk, it is really a hard work to do, ish.

 You can click the picture to enlarge the picture

The two pictures below were captured right after finish gym workout on 20-Oct-2011, I am still very thin and why my face is so dark!!! Because I face computer monitor too much? I think I should sit far far from monitor now...=.=|||

















Part 4 | Part 3 | Part 2 | Part 1
Last Updated on 26 September, 2011


Posted by Zac1987 on 11 December, 2010

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    zac where is the 2012 ur workout result? ru stopped?

    Posted on 1:44 AM, July 18, 2012

     





Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.