How to buy a product ?
Steps :
1 - Check the price of the product (no more discount please).
2 - Pay money to my bank account.
3 - Sms me (0164833944) or email me (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid how much
     money to buy what product, tell me your name and house address.
4 - I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your email or sms before
     3p.m, then tomorrow you will receive it. Meaning pay today, receive tomorrow, very fast.

*Note : You can enjoy 5% discount if you are member on www.2aek.com .So, if you want to enjoy 5%
            discount, please go to register an account at www.2aek.com, then buy the product from
            www.2aek.com.


Do I need to pay for postage fee ?
No. You don't need pay for postage fee. What you need to pay is the product price only.

How to pay money ?
There are 3 ways to pay money, please choose 1:
1) Cash + cash deposit machine. HelpHow to bank in money?
2) Money in your bank account + your ATM card + ATM machine. HelpHow to use ATM transfer money?
3) Money in your bank account + bank website. HelpHow to transfer money through website?

(Please transfer money from same bank to same bank. It is because I need to wait 3 working days to receive the money if different bank.)

My Bank Account Information :
Maybank
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my
Bank Account Number : 107126074177

Public Bank
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Bank Account Number : 4529704628

RHB Bank
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Bank Account Number : 10712100049976


Posted by Zac1987 on 12 August, 2009

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.