How to buy a product ?
Steps :
1 - Check the price of the product (no more discount please).
2 - Pay money to my bank account.
3 - Sms me (0164833944) or email me (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid how much
     money to buy what product, tell me your name and house address.
4 - I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your email or sms before
     3p.m, then tomorrow you will receive it. Meaning pay today, receive tomorrow, very fast.

*Note : You can enjoy 5% discount if you are member on www.2aek.com .So, if you want to enjoy 5%
            discount, please go to register an account at www.2aek.com, then buy the product from
            www.2aek.com.


Do I need to pay for postage fee ?
No. You don't need pay for postage fee. What you need to pay is the product price only.

How to pay money ?
There are 3 ways to pay money, please choose 1:
1) Cash + cash deposit machine. HelpHow to bank in money?
2) Money in your bank account + your ATM card + ATM machine. HelpHow to use ATM transfer money?
3) Money in your bank account + bank website. HelpHow to transfer money through website?

(Please transfer money from same bank to same bank. It is because I need to wait 3 working days to receive the money if different bank.)

My Bank Account Information :
Maybank
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my
Bank Account Number : 107126074177

Public Bank
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Bank Account Number : 4529704628

RHB Bank
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Bank Account Number : 10712100049976


Posted by Zac1987 on 12 August, 2009

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.