08/08/08 Saturday, today is PC fair in Penang!! And my friend - Jason's birthday party was held on today. He invited me join the party at 8p.m but I was busy in writing programing code until 7.30p.m, then I fast fast go bath, then dress up and rush to Gurney plaza buy Biotin from GNC, lucky he asked me to meet him at Cold Storage since GNC is just couple of shops next to Cold Storage. After meet up, he took 2 couples (4 people) + me go to Gurney Park Apartment, he just rent a house at RM180 to held birthday party! And the house is damn nice. I wish I can stay in the master room in future, the room has a big window to see the outside view (sea + city), see the view from level 30 is just so nice. Although only 23 people join the party, we have a lot of fun in the party. We start the party from 8.50p.m and I leave the party at 1a.m... God...



























Posted by Zac1987 on 09 August, 2009

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.