There is a website that allows you upload your photo, then upload your bf/gf's photo, then click Morp child, then the website will create a baby photo that mixed up your face and your bf/gf's face. It is funny. lol. I wish to have a wife whose nose is very tall, so that my baby will look very handsome or pretty. Haha.

here is the website : http://www.morphthing.com/morph

Anyway, below is the pictures sample :


And, below is the picture that my son look like if my wife is Britney Spears. Haha... :


Posted by Zac1987 on 02 September, 2009

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.