It is very easy to add Follower Gadget on the sidebar. But If you want to add the follower Gadget onto a post, for example: http://ye5.blogspot.com/2009/12/you-can-add-follow-me-here.html, the following steps guide you how to do that:

1. Goto www.google.com/friendconnect and on the left pane you will see a list of your blogs.

2. Expand your blog name(just click on it).

3. Click the big button "Add the members gadget".

4. You can customize the colours and the Generate the Code.

5. Copy this Code . Then, paste the code onto your blog post.

6. Now you should have that gadget running on your blog.

Happy.


Posted by Zac1987 on 28 December, 2009

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.