A big WHY I want an iPhone 4 from DiGi??? First, I am going to tell you why I want and iPhone 4.

From the picture above, you can see my right hand was holding my Casio Ex-v7 digital camera, my lousy low spec nokia 2630 handphone and my mp3 player. My left hand was holding my Asus EEE 701 netbook. My Nokia 2630 handphone has built-in 0.3 megapixel with 640 x 480 pixels resolution camera only, that's why I need to bring a digital camera to capture every special and wonderful moment when I am outing. I am running online global business, my handphone don't have Wi-Fi, cannot connect to internet, that's why I need to bring netbook/laptop when I am outing in case the clients/suppliers/business partners call me to online immediately. I am a musician, I cannot live without music, my handphone has 11mb storage only, 11mb is enough to save 2 songs only, sad!! That's why I need to bring along a mp3 player with 2gb storage to keep all my favorite songs when I am outing. Sometime my pant has not enough pockets to keep my digital camera, handphone and mp3 player, don't forget I also need to keep my wallet, my card holder and my car keys into the pockets. Although I can put them all into the same pocket but they will be scratched by each other. Can you see it is so inconvenient for me to carry along all those things when I am outing???



If I have an iPhone 4, I don't need to carry mp3 player anymore because iPhone 4 has 16gb storage to keep my song, Oh My Goodness!!! Furthermore, if I have an iPhone 4, I don't need to carry a netbook/laptop anymore because iPhone 4 has Wi-Fi which allow me connect to the Internet, on my msn messenger, allows me to browse websites, allow me download files from emails and able to read various file formats such as .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word), .pdf (Adobe Acrobat), .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint), .txt (notepad), .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel), with all this features of iPhone 4, I can do my online business at any where already, Fuyooooo!!! Moreover, if I have an iPhone 4, I don't need to carry a digital camera anymore anymore because iPhone 4 has built-in 5 megapixel with 2592 x 1944 pixels resolution camera which has 5 x digital zoom and it even has high-definition quality video recording feature, it has LED flash light too, graphic designer will get more customers if I have an iPhone 4 because the customers need to edit their photos to cover their big pores/acne/scars on their skin, haha. Besides that, I am crazy about gaming, I plan to buy a PSP recently, if I have an iPhone, I no longer need to buy a PSP since iPhone has 1ghz processor with 512ram which can allow me install and play a lot of my favorite games in smooth speed!!! My Asus EEE PC 701 netbook even has 900mhz processor only, iPhone has 1ghz!! WOW!!! So, just an iPhone 4 already can replace my mp3 player, my digital camera, my netbook, my nokia 2630 handphone and PSP, WOW WOW WOW!!!


Everytime I hang out with my friends, I always see they show off their luxury handphone to each other. When we are eating together on the same table, my friends always take out their handphone to exchange songs, video and software, I am the only 1 cannot do that, I jealous my friends, and I am so shy to show them my lousy handphone. I even off the handphone ringtone, when there is an incoming call, I will walk far away from my friends to pick up the call so that my friends cannot see my RM200 lousy Nokia 2630 cheap handphone.


If I have an iPhone 4, I will no longer need to hide my handphone, I even can show off it to all my friends, YEAH!!!


Furthermore, I am a graphic designer, I very care about visual effect. I am a perfectionist, I have to admit that I am greedy, I want to have a perfect and the clearest display screen for me to view pictures and video, but too bad I am poor (it is because my parents are old and their medical fees are very expensive), I can't afford to buy a plasma TV or a 24 inch high definition monitor, I can't even afford to buy an iPhone 4 which has the highest-resolution Retina Display screen, how sad?!! Seriously I really really really wish to win a free iPhone 4 from Digi. Why must Digi? It is because of Yellow. According to this website : http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/horoscopes/geminihoroscopes.jsp, Yellow is my lucky color because I am a Gemini, that's why I use Digi all the time. I never used Celcom because it is blue color. I never used Maxis because it is green color. I use Digi for more than 5 years already and I never change. Digi is my 1st choice and will be my last choice. Yellow = lucky!!! Digi = lucky!!! I really wish I will be the LUCKY WINNER to win the iPhone 4 from DIGI!!! I want a iPhone so so so badly!!! I mean it!!! I am begging you gift away the iPhone 4 to me, please...



Posted by Zac1987 on 27 September, 2010

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.