My rabbit lived in my room for more than 2 years already. Now I am going to move it out of my room, let it stay outside my house. Why? It is because I keep running nose for 2 month already, I guess I got allergy to the rabbit, so for my health purpose, I decided to move it out, don't let it stay inside my room anymore.

I created a new rabbit cage to put at outside my house for my rabbit. The cage is made from a babe bed + a single adult bed + 5 x RM8 = RM40 big card boards + 2 x big wood boards. The following pictures show the new rabbit cage that I have created outside my house :




I used the yellow card boards to make the floor for the rabbit cage.

I can see my rabbit cage from my room window. He is always within my eyes spot area, so he is safe.


5 of my big dogs (Ultraman, Superman, Batman, Spiderman and Iron man) want to eat my rabbit. Hope the rabbit cage is strong enough to protect my rabbit. LOL.

You might also like : My Pets at http://ye5.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-pets.html


Posted by Zac1987 on 26 November, 2010

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.