Your pendrive cannot be formatted? You can download a software to format your pendrive. Instruction steps :
1 - Click here to download the software in zip file format.
2 - Use 7zip or Winrar or Winzip to open it.
3 - Copy the SP27608.exe file to your pendrive.
4 - Double click on the SP27608.exe file in your pendrive to install it to your C: drive in your computer.
5 - On your computer, open/run the software to format your pendrive. (Don't choose quick format).

I did try to use this software to format my 64gb and 32gb pendrives, and it works!!! Hopefully it works for your pendrive.


Posted by Zac1987 on 04 February, 2011

2 comments

  1. manish Said,

    I tried but couldn't format my 32gb pendrive whenever I try message appears the specified device is currently used by other application (s). Plesase close them before formating the device

    Posted on 6:36 PM, March 22, 2013

     
  2. kiran Said,

    hey....exe file cant'b copied into pendrive.same error occured that write protected.

    Posted on 8:50 PM, April 15, 2013

     



Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.