BT-250 is bluetooth device. I guess you did install the bluetooth driver already, but when you on the bluetooth device, is show "Found a new device" and still asking you to install the driver again.

Reason
It was because you off the bluetooth device when you are installing the driver.

Solution
You must on the bluetooth device first, then you install the driver.

For my case, I just bought Asus EEE PC Touch T91, I format it and install XP Pro 86bit version, I though the bluetooth driver is support 32bit and 64bit windows only, so I went to google search for 86bit version of driver, but I can't find it. Then I read the instruction of installing the bluetooth driver, then only I realize that actually I need to on the bluetooth device before I installing its driver. Haha.


Posted by Zac1987 on 13 February, 2011

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    yeah

    Posted on 9:06 AM, February 16, 2011

     





Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.