Here are the collections of top views facebook and you-tube video that I watched before. If you have any nice / interesting / funny / meaningful video to share with me, please send the video link to me by using the comment box below. I will add your video to this page. Thank you.

The bank robbery is very funny :


I will sing this song when I am standing with her in the lift to hint her that I want to whole her hand :


A lot of fish jump to attack humans :


Her chest is getting bigger and bigger until explode :


He was parking his car like crazy :


Do not sleep when you are cutting hair. 剪头发不要睡觉 :


Kill chickens, cows, pigs and fishes :


Professional pencil spinning :


She tortured and killed rabbit just for fun :


The zip of a jacket is stuck on the girl's eyes skin :


A robbery was stopped by the boss of mini market :


They are powerful labors :


Be a kind person, help people :


Train A Poodle Dog :


A love song - 我的赖皮女友 (Chinese) :


He poo at public place :


A very good male singer from Korea 李昌宇 sing high pitch song :


Grow more hair in 5 seconds by using "妙髮寶" (A products made in Japan) :


Dog asked help from neighbor to save its master and keep waiting its master come back. 主人吐血不治,忠犬死守家門 (Chinese) :


The longest You-tube video - 478:48:05 hours which is 20 days :


A dog play skateboard :


He act the expression for the song "忐忑" / 表情帝杨迪表演神曲《忐忑》,超丰富表情 :


She sing "忐忑" with those kitchen stuffs :


A fat kid play cheat on basketball shooting machine :


His body is very flexible :


chinchilla love fingers massage, it is very cute :


Extreamly Skiny Girls :


A dog run to bang the wall when he is dreaming in sleeping, very funny :


Mixed Car crashes, accidents and sport accidents - funny :


Car and bicycle accidents, guess the man was death or not?


paul dateh: top 40 violin mashup :


Posted by Zac1987 on 18 February, 2011

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.