Here are the collections of top views facebook and you-tube video that I watched before. If you have any nice / interesting / funny / meaningful video to share with me, please send the video link to me by using the comment box below. I will add your video to this page. Thank you.

The bank robbery is very funny :


I will sing this song when I am standing with her in the lift to hint her that I want to whole her hand :


A lot of fish jump to attack humans :


Her chest is getting bigger and bigger until explode :


He was parking his car like crazy :


Do not sleep when you are cutting hair. 剪头发不要睡觉 :


Kill chickens, cows, pigs and fishes :


Professional pencil spinning :


She tortured and killed rabbit just for fun :


The zip of a jacket is stuck on the girl's eyes skin :


A robbery was stopped by the boss of mini market :


They are powerful labors :


Be a kind person, help people :


Train A Poodle Dog :


A love song - 我的赖皮女友 (Chinese) :


He poo at public place :


A very good male singer from Korea 李昌宇 sing high pitch song :


Grow more hair in 5 seconds by using "妙髮寶" (A products made in Japan) :


Dog asked help from neighbor to save its master and keep waiting its master come back. 主人吐血不治,忠犬死守家門 (Chinese) :


The longest You-tube video - 478:48:05 hours which is 20 days :


A dog play skateboard :


He act the expression for the song "忐忑" / 表情帝杨迪表演神曲《忐忑》,超丰富表情 :


She sing "忐忑" with those kitchen stuffs :


A fat kid play cheat on basketball shooting machine :


His body is very flexible :


chinchilla love fingers massage, it is very cute :


Extreamly Skiny Girls :


A dog run to bang the wall when he is dreaming in sleeping, very funny :


Mixed Car crashes, accidents and sport accidents - funny :


Car and bicycle accidents, guess the man was death or not?


paul dateh: top 40 violin mashup :


Posted by Zac1987 on 18 February, 2011

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.