Below are 3 of my favorite cars :
1 - Lamborghini Aventador - I don't like it's back, I personally think it's back is ugly.
2 - GTE Evora - It looks very cool. I like its sharp shape with little curve. Perfect sides and back view, front view is not so good.
3 - Lotus Elise - Cute. Full of curve, less sharp (Not should me because I am Z, the alphabet "Z" has no curve. I am like cool instead of cute), but I don't know why I still very in love with its cute shape, love this car!

I wondering they can drive into car-park in shopping complex since their bumper is quite low, maybe need to change a bigger wheels?

Fully imported car in Malaysia have to pay tax for Extra 200% .(100% car price + 200% tax).
I saw road tax Malaysia for Lamborghini are RM8000, RM16,000, and RM18,000.

Here are some crazy car interior designs pictures :












Above is Lamborghini Aventador
Below is GTE Evora





Below are Lotus Elise


Posted by Zac1987 on 12 September, 2011

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.