sql injection

Do not save password raw value on hidden box or website while showing the stars value *********, because hacker see the value of password by using software such as ariskkey, sc-passunlease, password viewer or right click the website and choose "view page sourse,

password hack by blueforce - allow 3 times input try only. It makes blueforce need longer time to hack.

session hijacking

MIME attack.

xss injection. Eg : Javascript. Method to prevent at http://php.net/manual/en/function.htmlentities.php

spamming - verify characters on image to prevent spamming.

Please tell me if I missed out any other security issue? Thank you.


Posted by Zac1987 on 08 October, 2011

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.