Digi birthday bonus max limit is rm250 only, so max u can reload rm500 to get the max bonus of rm250. So I have been reload rm500 every birthday for this 5 years. I never know how stupid I am until I read the FAQ of Digi birthday bonus on this page http://www.digi.com.my/digirewards/rewardsBonus.do#birthdayBonus Open this webpage and click FAQ to read it then u will realize :

Q9: Does the free talktime credit that I receive as my Birthday Bonus™ have a validity period?
A9: Yes, the free talktime credit that you receive as your Birthday Bonus™ will expire ninety (90) days after you have received it.


Normally I spent rm30 monthly on phone. So I can spend up to rm90 for 90 days. Mean after 90 days reach the expired date, I will lost all bonus rm160 (rm250 bonus - rm90 usage).

So I am think want to transfer the rm160 talk time to reload my friends' phones. Too bad digi has TNC :
Q10: Can I perform a Talktime Transfer from the Birthday Bonus™ I have received?
A10: The Reload Bonus™ is for your own use and cannot be used for Talktime Transfer services.


So i cannot transfer to reload my friends' phone too... how am i going to spend the rm250 in 90 days? Maybe I should ask my whole family members make calls by using my phone whenever they want to make calls? I am wondering can i use the bonus to surf internet by cellulite data mode? Or do u have any other better way to spend the rm250 bonus?

Next year birthday I will reload rm180 only to get rm90 bonus is enough, won't be stupid anymore.


Posted by Zac1987 on 04 June, 2013

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.