Nutrifolica Shampoo for sale.
Nutrifolica Shampoo price.
Buy Nutrifolica Shampoo in Malaysia.
Nutrifolica Regrowth Shampoo Hair Loss no side effects hair growth grow product


Nutrifolica Shampoo = RM78 / USD25
You will get: one bottle (8oz.) of Nutrifolica Hair Regrowth Shampoo. One Bottle of Nutrifolica Shampoo lasts 4 to 8 weeks depending on usage.

NUTRIFOLICA SHAMPOO was invented 16 years ago by Allen Parkinson (the famed chemist who also invented SLEEP-EZE, the first sleeping pill - see above photos). This all-natural shampoo increases hair regrowth by nourishing hair follicles with multiple regrowth ingredients like Saw Palmetto, Nettles, Jojoba, and Pyrifora. Unlike drugstore shampoos that contain sulfates (a common chemical in floor cleaners), Nutrifolica Shampoo is designed to protect your scalp as it deep cleans with yucca extract and sea kelp, leaving no residue behind.

Unfortunately, standard store bought shampoos can clog follicles with gelatin based thickeners. Nutrifolica Shampoo utilizes phyto-revitalizers and essential oils to dramatically increase hair retention and manageability for all types of hair (especially for people who have dyed hair). Clogged follicles make it difficult for any hair growth treatment to reach its target: your hair follicle. Nutrifolica Shampoo will help you keep what you have left, and help you regrow what was lost (starting where hair loss most recently occurred). The majority of people suffering from hair loss have elevated levels of DHT - the bad body chemical that is a bi-product of testosterone. DHT constricts the hair follicle, restricting blood flow to the cells that grow hair. The bad news is that once DHT causes irreparable damage to the hair follicle, it dies. The good news is that it takes 5 to 6 years after a hair has fallen out due to DHT for the follicle to permanently die.

Nutrifolica Shampoo's ingredients help jump-start regrowth and revitalize dormant hair follicles that have been damaged by DHT. The important factor is to start treatment sooner rather than later because once shinny scar tissue has formed over the cells of the hair follicle, nothing can be done to regrow hair in that area. Start using Nutrifolica Shampoo in the beginning to intermediate stages of hair thinning to stop baldness before it's too late. Don't wait until you are shiny bald to start. For fastest results, use with NUTRIFOLICA TREATMENT.

The Hair Care Store is now 20,000+ customers strong. And with our almost 100% positive customer feedback rating, you may bid with confidence!





Product :
Nutrifolica Shampoo. All Items are new set, and original imported from United State.

Price :
RM78 / USD25

Postage fee :
West Malaysia = RM5
Sabah / Sarawak = RM10
USA = USD9
All other international countries = USD6
Total money that you need to pay = Product price + Postage fee.

Make Payment :
1) If you want to COD, you can meet me at Aeon Mall which is Oposite Tesco Alma at Bukit Mertajam for free of charge. Or pay me rm7 car petrol if you want to meet me at Auto City Penang.

2) Or you can bank in money to my bank account, then sms me (016-4833944) or email (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid money to buy what product, your name, phone number and house address. My Bank Account Information:
Maybank Account Number : 107126074177
Name: Ang Eng Keat
Email: 2aek@live.com.my

CIMB Bank Account Number : 07350013857526
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

Public Bank Account Number : 4529704628
Name : Ang Eng Keat

3) Or you can use Paypal transfer money to me, you need to extra pay RM7 to me if you want to use Paypal transfer money to me because Paypal will charge me RM7 fee. My Paypal email address is 2aek@live.com.my and my Paypal name is Zac Ang Eng Keat.

Delivery :
I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your payment before 3p.m, then next day or next next day you will receive it. I will use Poslaju for Malaysia. For International shipping I will use Registered Mail and u will receive it within 2 weeks.

Ps : I'm a trusted seller, you can see I have received many positive comments from the buyers at ebay.com.my.

Best Regard,
Name : Zac Ang
Email Address : 2aek@live.com.my
Phone / whatsapp / viber / talkbox : 016-4833944
Facebook : http://facebook.com/zac1987
Twitter : http://twitter.com/zac1987
Blog : http://ye5.blogspot.com
Ebay : http://myworld.ebay.com.my/zac_ang
Business Website : http://dermaroller-malaysia.com


Posted by Zac1987 on 27 February, 2014

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.