Buy Myaunew Vegetable Stem Cell Acai Berry price for sale in Malaysia.
1 box has 2 bottles X 500mg = rm399









Before and After picture :


Acai Berry Healthy Benefits:
Rejuvenate
Lower cholesterol
Rich in vitamins and minerals
Strengthen the circulatory system function
Anti-Cancer
Hypoglycemic
Rich in iron and fiber
Improve insomnia
Clean Detox
Rich in protein and contains many amino acids
Disease prevention
Provide nutrition
Enhance immune system function
Improve physical fitness
Improve health
Repair the original role
Defensive protection
Protect your eyes
Contains high quality fatty acids
Digestive enzyme activity of growth factors help

Antioxidants protect cells from free radical damage. Free radical cell damage may lead to disease and even cancer. Fortunately, the acai berry is full of these antioxidants.
It is also full of other large variety of essential nutrients.

Acai berry is considered as a super food with high antioxidants. It is the top super food and the healthiest food in the world.
Acai Berry is a nutritionally dense food. It contains 10 times more antioxidant than any other food. The researcher says that eating Acai Berry is good for overall health.

Acai berry contains many important nutrients, including vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, fiber, phytosterols and carbohydrates. Modern science has confirmed the Acai berry is rich in anthocyanins; Anthocyanins contain strong antioxidant properties that can fight free radicals. Various polyphenolic compounds, to improve chronic inflammation of great help; forming a majority of chronic degenerative diseases, including vision loss, Hypertension, diabetes, joint disease, etc., are concerned with the long-term chronic inflammation. Antioxidants have been generally recommended for fighting against free radicals and prevent age-related damage. Myaunew Acai Berry :
1.Acai Berry is difficult to keep and save, after the acquisition, it must be consumed immediately, through scientific extraction techniques, Acai Berry is kept fresh by freezedrying, and then ground into a powder.

2. Myaunew uses 100% pure Acai Berry ground into a powder, without adding unnecessary ingredients or caffeine.

3. Myaunew plant derivatives capsules are vegetable fibers, the main component of plant cell walls and polysaccharide make Acai Berry's molecular structure very stable.

Instruction :
Morning takes two tablets. Then night takes two tablets.

Product :  
Myaunew Vegetable Stem Cell Acai Berry.

Price :
1 box has 2 bottles X 500mg = rm399

Postage Fee :
West Malaysia = RM 5
Sabah / Sarawak = RM 8
USA = USD 9
All other international countries = USD 6

Make Payment :
1) If you want to COD, you can meet me at Aeon Mall which is Oposite Tesco Alma at Bukit Mertajam for free of charge. Or pay me rm7 car petrol if you want to meet me at Auto City Penang.

2) Or you can bank in money to my bank account, then sms me (016-4833944) or email (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid money to buy what product, your name, phone number and house address. My Bank Account Information:
Maybank Bank Account Number : 107126074177
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

CIMB Bank Account Number : 7022506793 (new) / 07350013857526 (old)
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : gage_ang@yahoo.com

Public Bank Account Number : 4529704628
Name : Ang Eng Keat

3) Or you can use Paypal transfer money to me, you need to extra pay RM7 to me if you want to use Paypal transfer money to me because Paypal will charge me RM7 fee. My Paypal email address is 2aek@live.com.my

Delivery :
I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your payment before 2p.m, then next day or next next day you will receive it. I will use Poslaju for Malaysia. For International shipping I will use Registered Mail and u will receive it within 2 weeks.
Ps : I'm a trusted seller, you can see I have received many positive comments from the buyers at my ebay account http://feedback.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=zac_ang&ftab=AllFeedback

Best Regard,
Name : Zac Ang
Email Address : 2aek@live.com.my / gage_ang@yahoo.com
Phone / whatsapp / viber / talkbox : 016-4833944
Facebook : http://facebook.com/zac1987
Twitter : http://twitter.com/zac1987
Blog : http://ye5.blogspot.com
Ebay : http://myworld.ebay.com.my/zac_ang
Business Website : http://dermaroller-malaysia.com


Posted by Zac1987 on 24 June, 2015

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.