Buy DUO PURE COCONUT OIL ORGANIC WITH TROPICANA COCONUT FIBER SCRUB FACE BODY SET price for sale in Malaysia - RM73










TROPICANA COCONUT OIL

TROPICANA virgin coconut oil very high Lauric Acid Low Moisture Content for Healthy skin and Hair.This product from the best stain coconut from tapee basin by cold press production.Non sticky and non irritation oil is used after bathing, for relaxing massage and cosmetic cleansing.

USAGE :
1.Consumption
You can eat coconut oil directly as suggestive amount. In this case, intake is accurate. However, it’s not easy for everyone to take coconut oil directly even if coconut oil has the good scent, and it’s not sticky like another vegetable oil.

For those who are trying to eat more coconut oil in their diets but have trouble with the taste or texture, you can add to your regular meal or beverage such as soup, rice porridge, orange juice, fruit juice, or coffee. This way is not effect to taste and nutritive value of food. Moreover, this is easier way to take coconut oil. Coconut oil is also used in cooking, especially for frying. You can use coconut oil to coat with the pan to prevent sticking of food. Coconut oil is full of the best kind of saturated fat and medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), but it holds up well under the heat of cooking. When coconut oil is heated up, it will not be hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated to become the hazardous trans-fat.

For people who eat coconut oil directly, the appropriate volume is 1-2 tablespoons daily.

However, for those who consume coconut oil with your favorite meals, the appropriate volume is 3 ⅟2 tablespoons.

2. External use
Virgin coconut oil is becoming a favorite in spa treatments such as massage, hydrotherapy, electric muscle stimulation and so on. Coconut essential oil is one of the most popular items in this time because it can use as an oil for alleviate stress.

Apply on skin after bathing or drop on your hair before washing.
Oil Pulling & Detox :- Sterile Oral and reduce bad breath, stain cigarette coffee or tea. By use sesame oil and gargle approximately 5-10 minutes after brushing your teeth and spit out.
Apply make a hair mask by coconut oil. You should keep the mask for 30 minutes before washing your hair to prevent dandruff.

Ingredient : Virgin Coconut Oil

Storage : store at room temperature , in a dry place away from direct sunlight.Virgin coconut oil solidifies below 24 C .To melt the oil, sit the container in warm water.


TROPICANA COCONUT FIBER SCRUB

Tropicana coconut fiber scrub is enrich with lauric acid with finely grounded sterile sea salt for effective skin peeling, improve smooth and brighten skin with Lavender oil, bring you energizing every time you use.

USAGE :
Mix 1 - 2 table spoons with virgin coconut oil and softly scrub to face and body , leave on about 5 -15 minutes and rinse off

Product :
DUO PURE COCONUT OIL ORGANIC WITH TROPICANA COCONUT FIBER SCRUB FACE BODY SET

Price :
RM73

Postage Fee :
West Malaysia = RM 5
Sabah / Sarawak = RM 8
USA = USD 9
All other international countries = USD 6

Make Payment :
1) If you want to COD, you can meet me at Aeon Mall which is Oposite Tesco Alma at Bukit Mertajam for free of charge. Or pay me rm7 car petrol if you want to meet me at Auto City Penang.

2) Or you can bank in money to my bank account, then sms me (016-4833944) or email (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid money to buy what product, your name, phone number and house address. My Bank Account Information:
Maybank Bank Account Number : 107126074177
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

CIMB Bank Account Number : 7022506793 (new) / 07350013857526 (old)
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : gage_ang@yahoo.com

Public Bank Account Number : 4529704628
Name : Ang Eng Keat

3) Or you can use Paypal transfer money to me, you need to extra pay RM7 to me if you want to use Paypal transfer money to me because Paypal will charge me RM7 fee. My Paypal email address is 2aek@live.com.my

Delivery :
I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your payment before 2p.m, then next day or next next day you will receive it. I will use Poslaju for Malaysia. For International shipping I will use Registered Mail and u will receive it within 2 weeks.
Ps : I'm a trusted seller, you can see I have received many positive comments from the buyers at my ebay account http://feedback.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=zac_ang&ftab=AllFeedback

Best Regard,
Name : Zac Ang
Email Address : 2aek@live.com.my / gage_ang@yahoo.com
Phone / whatsapp / viber / talkbox : 016-4833944
Facebook : http://facebook.com/zac1987
Twitter : http://twitter.com/zac1987
Blog : http://ye5.blogspot.com
Ebay : http://myworld.ebay.com.my/zac_ang
Business Website : http://dermaroller-malaysia.com


Posted by Zac1987 on 25 September, 2016

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.