Please follow the steps to register SMT account for new member :
Step 1 : Login to your smt2u.com account by your mobile phone.

Step 2 : Go to Network > Genealogy.

Step 3 : 3rd level must have 6 empty spaces at centre. DO NOT add new member to the 6 empty space. You must tap to open the member id 4864470 or 8934455 to open new page :


Step 4 : Example I have tapped member id 8934455 to open new page. Now I can add new member at first space below 9339671 :


Step 5 : Make sure Sponsor ID is your own ID. Then Ignore Placement ID. Then set Primary Password to the new member last name + 1234. First Name is family name :


Step 6 : Fill the Ewallet Payment ACT amount exactly the same amount of Grand Total, example :

Step 7 : After completed registeration, please print screen the page and send to your member.

Step 8 : Login to your member's account, then go to My Account > Profile > Change Secondary Password to last name + 4321. Then click Update.


Posted by Zac1987 on 08 September, 2016

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.