Probiotics 益生菌
Promotes the balance the of intestinal flora. It may help in digestion, improve diarrhoea, prevents intestinal diseases and lower blood pressure and cholesterol in blood serum.
可以促進腸道菌種平衡, 不但可以幫助消化、改善腹瀉、預防腸道疾病, 兼具降血壓與降血清中的膽固醇濃度!

3 AMAZING DETOX STEPS 奇蹟排毒三部曲 ───
Step 1. Strengthen ─ There is a similar antigenic material in between intestinal flora and virulent bacteria. It may stimulate intestinal and strengthen the immunity.
第一步. 強化 ─ 腸道益生菌和致病菌有相似的抗原物質, 能刺激腸道與加強產生對病菌的免疫能力

Step 2. Restrain ─ The secretion of bactericidal substances may restrain the growth of virulent bacteria and putrefaction bacteria in intestinal, and improve the intestines environment.
第一步. 強化 ─ 腸道益生菌和致病菌有相似的抗原物質, 能刺激腸道與加強產生對病菌的免疫能力

Step 3. Absorb ─ The encapsulated active constituents of lactobacillus in the liposome through the advance multivesicular liposomes encapsulation technique is thermo stability and durable. Help to promote the growth amount of probiotics, against bad bacteria and cleanse the intestines environment.
第三步. 吸收 ─ 先進的雙重多囊脂質體包裹技術, 耐熱耐久, 不會被胃酸破壞, 迅速吸收, 促進益生菌的生長數量, 淨化腸道的生態環境

Other Ingredients其他成分 ───
Maltodextrin麥芽糊精, Psyllium Seed Husk洋車前子殼, Guar Gum Powder瓜爾膠粉, Probiotics益生菌, Sucralose三氯蔗糖, Plum Powder話梅粉, Hawthorn Powder山楂粉, Senne Leaf Extract塞納葉提取物, Wheatgrass Powder小麥草粉, Fructo-oligosaccharides低聚果糖

MERRIES BERRIES PLUS ─ 5 Weight Loss Laws 瘦身法則 ───
i. Health Caring 保健養生 ─ Improve acidicbody condition 改變酸性體質

ii. Remove Acnes and Speckles 祛痘祛斑 ─ Easily own a flawless skin by taking a sachet before bedtime daily 每晚睡前服用一包, 輕鬆打造無瑕肌膚

iii. Antioxidant and Detoxification 抗氧排毒 ─ Cleanse body within 10days, skin brightening and remove speckles 10天淨化體內, 亮膚祛斑

iv. Improve constipation 改善便秘 ─ Loosen the bowel in 4-8 hours to relieve constipation 4-8小時滋潤腸胃, 通便

v. Detoxification an Weight Management 排毒減肥 ─ Slimming waistline and flatten abdomen within 30days, weight loss and management 30天纖腰收腹, 減重控重

How it works effectively 如何全力發揮功效 ───
♥ Daily take 2L of plain water 每天搭配2L白開水
♥ Simple work out (walk, household duties, dance) 配合簡單運動 (走路、做家務、跳舞)
♥ Get sufficient sleep 充足的睡眠
♥ Normal dietary habits 正常的飲食習慣
♥ Keep a cheerful frame of mind 保持心情愉悅

Storage 貯存條件 ───
∙ Store in dry and cool place 產品必須存放在陰涼乾燥的地方
∙ Avoid direct sunlight 避免陽光直接照射
∙ Keep out of reach of children 請將產品放在兒童不能接觸的地方

Caution 注意事項 ───
∙ Do not take more than recommended dose. Take only as advised. 不要使用超過推薦劑量

Nett Weight 淨重量 ───
15grams

Product :
MERRIES BERRIES PLUS Detox Drink

Price :
RM127

Postage Fee :
West Malaysia = RM 5
Sabah / Sarawak = RM 9
USA = USD 9
All other international countries = USD 6

Make Payment :
1) If you want to COD, you can meet me at Aeon Mall which is Oposite Tesco Alma at Bukit Mertajam for free of charge. Or pay me rm7 car petrol if you want to meet me at Auto City Penang.

2) Or you can bank in money to my bank account, then sms me (016-4833944) or email (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid money to buy what product, your name, phone number and house address. My Bank Account Information:
Maybank Bank Account Number : 107126074177
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

CIMB Bank Account Number : 7022506793 (new) / 07350013857526 (old)
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : gage_ang@yahoo.com

Public Bank Account Number : 4529704628
Name : Ang Eng Keat

3) Or you can use Paypal transfer money to me, you need to extra pay RM7 to me if you want to use Paypal transfer money to me because Paypal will charge me RM7 fee. My Paypal email address is 2aek@live.com.my

Delivery :
I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your payment before 2p.m, then next day or next next day you will receive it. I will use Poslaju for Malaysia. For International shipping I will use Registered Mail and u will receive it within 2 weeks.

Best Regard,
Name : Zac Ang
Email Address : 2aek@live.com.my / gage_ang@yahoo.com
Phone / whatsapp / viber / talkbox : 016-4833944
Facebook : http://facebook.com/zac1987
Blog : http://ye5.blogspot.com
Business Website : http://dermaroller-malaysia.com


Posted by Zac1987 on 15 April, 2018
| | edit post
Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon !
Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.