2023 Oct 26 was my first infected covid.

I though it was just normal fever and sorethroat.

But many strange symptom :

1) My eyes very tired always want to close and sleep. I can sleep for 3 days without eat, without shower. Normally people sleep fully 8 hours already enough, but I sleep 60 hours still not enough.

2) I checked my heart rate increase to 110, I asked phamacy is it normal if heart rate 110 during fever? they said NOT normal.

3) I drink alot of water but still no pee, my little pee was yellow color. I guess all water stuck on stomach can't digest water, and i always vomit out the water and food.

4) I don't have appertise to eat anything. I continue 3 days no eat anything, i worry gastric will happen. I don't even has energy to bite any food. I try to cook maggie mee, then 1st bite on the mee feel very tired lazy to bite, I think i can hold the mee in my mouth to let it disolve itself, but it can't, so i just throw it all. Then i cook poride and drink poride every 5 hours just to prevent gastric.

5) My room is hot but my hold body feel cold. Especially bottom of my legs and hand palm area feeling super cold.

6) When my fever is gone today, then i feel good. Then tomorow fever come back again wtf. Doctor say this is covid symptom fever always come back again on next day.

7) When fever, luckly my muscles feel no sour and no pain, but i feel no energy to move, I walk like turtle speed. Easy get tired.

8) After 1 week, my head dizzy, i think because there are many anti-virus armies produced in 1 week to protect my lung, so virus can't stay in lung anymore, so virus goes up live on my brain, virus attack my brain so my brain dizzy?


Posted by Zac1987 on 03 November, 2023
| | edit post
Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon !
Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.