I can see a lot of boys in Penang are slim. Don't they wish to have English man's body? big, strong, fit, muscleman look? I want to transform my body from slim to fat. Just like what you see on the following picture :




I though because he is English man, so he can do that. But after I saw 1 of my close friend who always play basketball with me, he have success transform his slim body into fat body within 3 month, I start trust I can do it on my own body too.

My friend eat 3 meals per day only. And He take gym 2 hours per day, 5 days per week. And he play basketball 2 hours for 5 days per week too. He eat Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Whey natural favour - RM120 per bottle at http://egonutritions.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=438. He eat this Ultimate Nutrition 1 scoop before doing gym. He do 10kg dumbbell 50 times + push up 30times. Only this two styles, do them for 6 sets. Will finish around 2 hours. That's it, he success turn himself to fat and fit body.

I feel that 3 month is too long, I want become fat within 1 month. So I go find out the way to do that. I asked the professor trainer, he told me :
"if you would like to bulk up then you should be taking a mass gainer product which is higher in calories.

Products recommendations are:
UN Real Gains
http://egonutritions.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=163

MAP Mass Impact
http://egonutritions.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=444

Stacking any one of the above with a growth formula like UN Torrent is guaranteed to build you some quality mass.

UN Torrent
http://egonutritions.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=266

Take the gainer daily and Torrent only after workouts. Lift hard and minimize cardio for now."

He did mention "minimize cardio", so I cannot running, hiking, or play basketball anymore, because those exercises is cardio, those exercise can increase metabolism to slim down my body.

So, now I calculate how much money I need to spend per month to build my body.
5 meals per day. 1 place of fries rice/chicken rice RM4. So, RM4 x 5 = RM20 per day. So RM20 x 30 = RM 600 per month.

MAP Mass Impact - RM202. Can eat 8 times only. 1 day need to eat 1 time. So can eat 8 days only. So I need to buy 3 bottle per month, meaning RM202 x 3 = RM606.

UN Torrent - RM197. Can eat 15 times only. After gym must eat 1 time. So 1 week got 4 gym, 1 month = 4x4=16gym. Ok, I just count it as 15 gym, so 1 month need 1 bottle of UN Torrent only = RM197.

So totally I eat RM600 + RM606 + RM197 = RM1403 per month. Bankrup if I continue eat for 3 month! Better show me the result within 1 month! Else I will give up!

I have bought Pro Complex Gainer from gnc at RM210 last month, and I ate it for 2 weeks already but cannot see the result. Start feeling it is useless product =.=


Posted by Zac1987 on 02 December, 2009

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.