Whole Penang doesn't sell this protein powder (Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Whey). So I decide to buy it online. I charge me RM12 for shipping fee. But the product is cheaper rm8 than normal shop in shopping complex. So RM12 - 8 = RM4. I rugi RM4 only. Ah ya, car fuel + time + car park fee already more than RM4 okay! So it is worth to shopping online! Buy thing online!

Here are the steps how I online buy this protein powder:
1 - I go to protein powder seller website to buy it. See the picture below for reference : (click the picture to enlarge it to see it clearly)



2 - Then I open and login my maybank website to transfer money to the seller bank account :


3 - Then I print screen the receipt that show on the bank website. Open Paint to save the print screen into .jpg picture.

4 - Then I open and login my hotmail email account, I attached the receipt image to the email and tell the seller my name, address and phone number, because the seller need to write them on the package when going to post office post out the things to my house :


5 - Wait until tomorow. Postman will reach my house on tomorow. Yeah ~


Posted by Zac1987 on 03 December, 2009

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.