6p.m my sister msn asked me "Do you want to go Tesco with me now?"
I replied "no"
7.30p.m I msn asked her "You go d?"
She replied "not yet"
Then I said "I want go Tesco eat" and she replied "ok"
After she bath and eat at home, we go to Tesco.
We went to KFC inside Tesco. I ate KFC Snack Plate and she eat Nugget and Salad.
Then we go shopping in Giant half way, her bf arrive. We 3 people shopping in Giant.

Then he go home park his moto at his house, then I drive Honda City together with my sister go his house fetch him go to Time Square fun fair to play. Seriously there is nothing nice to play =.=|||

Then we went to Gasoline cafe to eat. We sit at the most inside there, surrounded by stones! Wall are stones... I can hear so much echo when I am speaking there. LOL.
I eat Ice-cream, my sister eat mushroom soap, he eat chicken chop. LOL

Below are the pictures that I took with my lousy handphone when eating in Gasoline cafe:



Posted by Zac1987 on 16 March, 2010

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.