Today (31th August 2010) I went to Queensbay Mall bought this collagen drinks from GNC. The original price is RM199, but I got discount 20% since I am the member of GNC, so it cost me RM159 only. RM159 for 8 small bottles of drinks! OMG. It is like RM20 per bottle. Must drink 1 bottle before going to bed sleep at night and 1 week need to drink 3 to 4 bottles. It taste like orange juice + vitamin (the vitamin liquid for children).

Seriouslly GNC products are all expensive, I bought a gain weight protein powder cost me RM220 and it is for 8 serves only. I was like OMG =.=|||

Anyway, here are some of the pictures about the collegan drinks that I bought from GNC :



Posted by Zac1987 on 01 September, 2010

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.