Today (31th August 2010) I went to Queensbay Mall bought this collagen drinks from GNC. The original price is RM199, but I got discount 20% since I am the member of GNC, so it cost me RM159 only. RM159 for 8 small bottles of drinks! OMG. It is like RM20 per bottle. Must drink 1 bottle before going to bed sleep at night and 1 week need to drink 3 to 4 bottles. It taste like orange juice + vitamin (the vitamin liquid for children).

Seriouslly GNC products are all expensive, I bought a gain weight protein powder cost me RM220 and it is for 8 serves only. I was like OMG =.=|||

Anyway, here are some of the pictures about the collegan drinks that I bought from GNC :



Posted by Zac1987 on 01 September, 2010

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.