I was slept from 9.30p.m then I woke up at 2.15a.m because I want go to pee. After then, I feel that I cannot sleep anymore, so I opened my computer trying to find something to do. Suddenly I got mood to use Photoshop to create my own Avatar, so I just do it. I spend 2.45 hours to create it and below is my Avatar that I have created :

If you want to create 1 avatar for yourself, this website has tutorial : http://www.photoshopwebsite.com/photoshop-tutorials/15-photoshop-tutorials-to-create-your-own-avatar-movie-look-in-photoshop/

Then, I watched an Interesting video from facebook. The video is about a professor was cycling a motobike performing Free Style, it is very cool!!! I would like to share the video with all my friends through my blog but I worry the video owner will delete the video in future, so I use Freecorder to download the video and then upload it to my you-tube, below is the video :


Posted by Zac1987 on 06 October, 2010

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.