Steps :
1 Go sign up an account from http://blogger.com or http://wordpress.com. Then login to your account to create a blog there. Then post many attractive articles to your blog.

2. Go sign up a Google Adsense account from https://www.google.com/adsense. You need to give the following information during sign up: website URL, website language, name, address and telephone number.

3. Activate the Google Adsense account. Upon account approval, an email notification will arrive. Click on the link in the email to activate the Adsense account.

4. Login to your Google Adsense account. Then click on the "Adsense setup" tab. Click on the "Adsense for content" link. Choose the "Ad unit" option in the next screen and select "Continue." And finally select the correct "Ad format" and then choose "Continue".

5. In the grey Google adsense box there is advertisement code. You can copy the advertisement code and paste it into any place of your blog.

I have add Google Adsense onto my own blogs and I have earn USD12.25 from it :

I added Google Adsense to some of my friend/members' blogs too. You can see all my friends/members' blogs link on the pictures below :

In my Google Adsense account, it shows that my payment is on hold, I need to complete the 3 tasks below then only I can get the payment from Google company :
1) Verify your pin number.
2) Select or verify a form of payment.
3) Submit your tax information.

I did receive a very small size letter from google company. The letter is sent from USA to me at Malaysia :

There is a pin number on the letter. After I know the pin number from the letter, I need to key in the pin number on to my Google Adsense account so that Google company can send me the cheque payment to my house in future :

Picture below shows my Google Adsense account is asking me enter the pin number that show on the letter just now :

After complete verify Pin number, I need to select how to receive their payments, there are two options for me :
1) Check - Standard Delivery (should arrive within 2-3 weeks of the mailing date).
2) Check - Secured Express Delivery ($24.00 Processing Fee and should arrive within 1 week).

Then I need to submit my tax information :

Sign my name to confirm my tax information is correct :


I need to earn USD100 then only Google company will send out the payment to me. USD30 will be deducted to pay the fees for tax info submission, verification and payment method selection. So after deducts the usd30 fees, I will receive USD70 only :


You might also like this : Adsense Is Not Working On Blogspot - Fixed | Earn Money By Chitika / Advertlets / Linkbucks


Posted by Zac1987 on 06 December, 2010

1 Comment

  1. Dream Boy Said,

    its good site you also visit http://megafunnyclip.blogspot.com/

    Posted on 12:09 AM, December 14, 2011

     





Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.