My toilet water tap is leaking water. I feel like want to call plumber service by adpost.com and 701panduan.com. But I didn't want to waste the plumber's time and car petrol to come my house just to fix this small little thing. So I decided to fix it by myself. Today is the first day to fix a water tap / faucet. Haha. I have learn how to fix it through you-tube video before I really go to do it. Below are the videos :
and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc7bNfPJhYM.

After I watched the video, I just went to do it in real. I took out the water tap and I realize there was a small little yellow thing which is under the water tap, the rubber on small little thing was broken already. So I drove my car to nearest shop to buy a replacement for the small little thing at RM0.50 only. Below are the pictures :




I forget to bring my wallet, ic, license, mobile phone when I was driving to the shop to buy the small little thing, lucky my car got some small changes and lucky I didn't blocked by police. LOL.


Posted by Zac1987 on 11 June, 2011

1 Comment

  1. Plumbing problems can happen to anyone and can be an annoying intrusion on everyday life.Just call our plumber strathfield now!

    Posted on 12:01 PM, November 18, 2012

     







Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.