My toilet water tap is leaking water. I feel like want to call plumber service by adpost.com and 701panduan.com. But I didn't want to waste the plumber's time and car petrol to come my house just to fix this small little thing. So I decided to fix it by myself. Today is the first day to fix a water tap / faucet. Haha. I have learn how to fix it through you-tube video before I really go to do it. Below are the videos :
and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc7bNfPJhYM.

After I watched the video, I just went to do it in real. I took out the water tap and I realize there was a small little yellow thing which is under the water tap, the rubber on small little thing was broken already. So I drove my car to nearest shop to buy a replacement for the small little thing at RM0.50 only. Below are the pictures :




I forget to bring my wallet, ic, license, mobile phone when I was driving to the shop to buy the small little thing, lucky my car got some small changes and lucky I didn't blocked by police. LOL.


Posted by Zac1987 on 11 June, 2011

1 Comment

  1. Plumbing problems can happen to anyone and can be an annoying intrusion on everyday life.Just call our plumber strathfield now!

    Posted on 12:01 PM, November 18, 2012

     





Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.