Prevent the lost of your mobile phone / handphone :
You can add the message below into the draft of your sms or write it on a paper and put the paper in the casing at the back of the phone. please return this handphone to me because it is very importance to me as all importance information data are in my this phone.

You can contact my sister 012-4?????0 or my friend 016-4?????0 or my email 2aek@live.com.my or www.facebook.com/zac1987 . You can say "Zac Ang Eng Keat's handphone is with me now, can you contact him and ask him come to get it from me now?"

If you want to sell it out to get some money, please don't do that, I can pay you rm1500 cash if you return it to me. If you don't want the RM1500, you can ask me to help you do a thing and I will try my best to help u do it no matter what is it. If you don't need anything from me currently, I can give you my name card, you can contact me anytime when you need my help. So please return the phone to me, and I will pay you RM1500 or I will help you to do a thing. Thank you.


Prevent the lost of your card holder :
You can write the message below onto a paper then use double tape stick it on the front cover and back cover of the card holder :
Please return this card holder to me because it’s very importance to me. You can contact my phone number 016-4833944 or my email 2aek@live.com.my or www.facebook.com/zac1987 . You can say "Zac, your card holder is with me now, can you come to get it?"

I can pay you rm200 cash if you return it to me. If you don't want to take the RM200 from me, you can ask me to help you do a thing and I will try my best to help u do it no matter what is it. If you don't need anything from me currently, I can give you my name card, you can contact me anytime when you need my help. So please return the card holder to me, and I will pay you RM200 or I will help you to do a thing. Thank you.

请把这本卡片簿归还给我,因为它对我很重要。您可以联络我的电话 016-4833944 或我的电子邮件 2aek@live.com.my 或www.facebook.com/zac1987 . 你可以说“洪先生,你忘了拿你的卡片簿。你的卡片簿现在在我这里,你可以过来我这里拿回这卡片簿吗?”

我将会付给你RM200现金如果你把这本卡片簿子归还给我。如果你不要接受我的RM200现金,你可以叫我帮你做一件事,无论是什么事我都会尽力帮你完成那件事。如果你当时没有任何事情需要我帮忙,我可以给你我的名片,当你需要我的帮助时,你可以联络我。所以请您把这本卡片簿子归还给我,我会付给你RM200或则我帮你做的一件事。谢谢。

Sila kembalikan buku kad ini kepada saya kerana ia adalah sangat penting untuk saya. Anda boleh menghubungi telefon saya 016-4833944 atau e-mel saya 2aek@live.com.my atau www.facebook.com/zac1987 . Anda boleh berkata "Zac, kamu terlupa membawa buku kad-mu, bolehkah kamu datang sini untuk membawa balik buku kad kamu?"

Saya akan membayar RM200 kepada anda jika anda kembali buku kad ini kepada saya. Jika anda tidak mahu mengambil RM200 dari saya, anda boleh menyuruh saya membantu anda untuk melakukan satu hal, saya akan cuba sedaya upaya untuk membantu anda melakukan ia, tidak kira apakah hal itu. Jika anda tidak memerlukan apa-apa daripada saya semasa itu, saya akan memberikan anda sekeping kad perniagaan saya, anda boleh menghubungi saya pada bila-bila masa apabila anda memerlukan bantuan dari saya. Oleh itu, sila kembalikan buku kad ini kepada saya, saya akan membayar anda RM200 atau membantu anda untuk melakukan satu hal. Terima kasih.


Prevent the lost of your wallet :
You can write the message below onto a paper then insert it to your wallet :
Please return this wallet to me because it is very importance to me because this wallet was gifted by my mother. You can contact my phone number 016-4833944 or my email 2aek@live.com.my or www.facebook.com/zac1987 . You can say "Zac, your wallet is with me now, can you come to get it from me now?"

If this wallet has more than RM200 cash, I will pay you all the money in this wallet when you return my wallet to me. If my wallet has less than RM200, I will pay you RM200 cash when you return this wallet to me. If you don't want to take any money from me, you can ask me to help you do a thing and I will try my best to help u do it no matter what is it. If you don't need anything from me currently, I can give you my name card, you can contact me anytime when you need my help. So please return this wallet to me, and I will pay you all the money inside this wallet or RM200 or I will help you to do a thing. Thank you.

请把这个钱包归还给我,因为它对我很重要。您可以联络我 016-4833944 或我的电子邮件 2aek@live.com.my 或 www.facebook.com/zac1987 。你可以说“洪先生,你忘了拿你的钱包,你的钱包现在在我这里,你可以过来拿回你的钱包吗?”

如果这钱包里多过RM200现金,我将会把这钱包里的全部的钱都送给你当作是报答你。如果这钱包里有少过RM200,我将会付RM200现金给你RM200现金当你把这钱包归还给我。如果你不要接受任何钱,你可以叫我帮你做一件事,无论是什么事我都会尽力帮你完成那件事。如果你当时没有任何事情需要我帮忙,我可以给你我的名片,当你需要我的帮助时,你可以联络我。所以请您把这个钱包归还给我,我会把着钱包里全部的钱都付给你或则我会付你RM200或则我会帮你做的一件事。谢谢。

Sila kembalikan dompet ini kepada saya kerana ia adalah sangat penting untuk saya kerana ia dihadiahi oleh ibu saya. Anda boleh menghubungi telephone saya 016-4833944 atau e-mel saya 2aek@live.com.my atau www.facebook.com/zac1987 . Anda boleh berkata "Zac, kamu terlupa membawa dompet kamu, bolehkah kamu datang sini untuk membawa balik dompet kamu?"

Jika dompet ini mempunyai lebih dari RM200, Saya akan membayar sumua wang dalam dompet ini kepada anda semasa anda memulangkan dompet ini kepada saya. Jika dompet ini mempunyai kurang dari RM200, saya akan membayar RM200 wang tunai kepada anda jika anda kembali dompet ini kepada saya. Jika anda tidak mahu mengambil wang dari saya, anda boleh menyuruh saya membantu anda untuk melakukan satu hal, saya akan cuba sedaya upaya untuk membantu anda melakukan ia, tidak kira apakah hal itu. Jika anda tidak memerlukan apa-apa daripada saya semasa itu, saya akan memberikan anda sekeping kad perniagaan saya, anda boleh menghubungi saya pada bila-bila masa apabila anda memerlukan bantuan dari saya. Oleh itu, sila kembalikan dompet ini kepada saya, dan saya akan membayar anda semua wang yang terdapat dalam dompet itu, atau saya akan membayar RM200 wang tunai kepada anda, atau saya akan membantu anda untuk melakukan satu hal. Terima kasih.


Prevent the lost of your other things :
Since the car / house remote control and keys are small size, you can just write your name and your phone number onto the small size paper and use double tape to stick it on your remote control or keys. If it has enough space, you can add a sentence "Please return it to me" above your name and contact number. You can do this to the things that u might lost, for example :
1) car key
2) house key
3) the car fuel tank cover
4) camera
5) watch
6) pen / pencil
7) pencil box


Posted by Zac1987 on 20 December, 2011

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Wonderful submit with plenty of wonderful content! I guess you may be on the appropriate way. All the best .
    Chevrolet Suburban AC Compressor

    Posted on 10:46 PM, December 24, 2011

     





Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.