How to use html and css to arrange / sort / position 3 divs like the picture below?
We can't do that with <table><tr><td> without css margin-top:-50px. Any other way to do it without using css margin-top:-50px? The solution is I just need css position:relative on wrapper div (green color). Then css position:relative on 1st div. Then Css position:absolute, top:10px; left:220px; on 2nd div. Then Css position:absolute, top:220px; left:210px; on 3rd div. Example of codes :
If u want to move the wrapper to center of page, u can use margin: 0 auto;

If u want to move the divs inside the wrapper to left, u can use float:left; But float:left; makes the wrapper cannot apply height:auto which depend on height of div inside the wrapper. Solution is remove float:left


Posted by Zac1987 on 08 January, 2012

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I have read a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you place to make this kind of excellent informative site.
    My webpage :: dog supply

    Posted on 6:23 AM, February 07, 2012

     





Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.