How to use html and css to arrange / sort / position 3 divs like the picture below?
We can't do that with <table><tr><td> without css margin-top:-50px. Any other way to do it without using css margin-top:-50px? The solution is I just need css position:relative on wrapper div (green color). Then css position:relative on 1st div. Then Css position:absolute, top:10px; left:220px; on 2nd div. Then Css position:absolute, top:220px; left:210px; on 3rd div. Example of codes :
If u want to move the wrapper to center of page, u can use margin: 0 auto;

If u want to move the divs inside the wrapper to left, u can use float:left; But float:left; makes the wrapper cannot apply height:auto which depend on height of div inside the wrapper. Solution is remove float:left


Posted by Zac1987 on 08 January, 2012

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I have read a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you place to make this kind of excellent informative site.
    My webpage :: dog supply

    Posted on 6:23 AM, February 07, 2012

     







Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.