Below is the suggestion that I had send to them :

"Seriously why don't you disable restriction of Location input in user's profile? I am living in Penang in Malaysia, the Location text box allow me to choose Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia only. I want to search for people who live in Penang, but when I key in the word "penang" to search, there is no result. Can you please disable the restriction or just add 14 states in Malaysia country, + there is about 10 Cities in each state. Please refer to www.plurk.com, because plurk.com allows me to choose which state and which city that I am living on. Thanks."


Posted by Zac1987 on 24 November, 2009

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.