Who can tell me what happen to my nail/finger? My finger injured by car door, basketball, pencil heart before. Then now my nail got 1 black line there, the black line cannot be washed, cannot be removed, I wait for 1 years already but it is still there, meaning the new nail grow up also got this black line! What happen? how to solve?




It is 18/12/2010, today I realize the black line on my nail is gone already. Finally the black line on my nail is gone!!! I guess it took around 6 month to 1 year to heal it automatically by itself, wow.


Posted by Zac1987 on 24 November, 2009

3 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    i have the same problem except it followed a nerve muscle trauma to the radial nerve due to hyper extension. what should i do to get it gone

    Posted on 8:04 PM, September 19, 2012

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    I also got the same problem..
    But in on my toenail..

    Posted on 3:05 PM, March 15, 2013

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    Make an appointment with a dermatologist (preferable) or doctor. This can potentially be a sign of melanoma or various other health issues. It can also be totally benign. Either way, don't wait around to make sure it's nothing. :) (I recently discovered one on my thumbnail and after shrugging it off, I pointed it out to my husband, who then googled it for fun, and to our amazement it turned out to be something to actually go to the doctor for).

    Posted on 7:18 AM, May 02, 2013

     





Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.