Today I am so blur. I slept from 5.50a.m to 12.30p.m. Then I woke up and take the letter go to post office. Then when I was driving toward the post office, suddenly I remember I forget to write something on the letter, so I drove to Padang Tembak buy A4 paper, a pen and a chocolate cake to eat because I am hungry. I ate the cake inside my car. After finish eating, I took out the pen and get ready to start writing on the A4 paper inside my car, but I saw the car park guard walk coming toward me, I guess he want to give me parking ticket, I don't want to pay for the parking fee, so I just drove my car to post office, park inside the post office free of charge, haha. Then I took out the pen and start writing the A4 paper, after writing 3rd alphabet, the pen is running out of ink!!! I took out the ink and see, omg, it is empty!!! I was very regret on why I didn't test the pen before I bought it just now. Ish. Then I drove again to nearest mini market to buy another new pen. Picture below shows the two pens that I bought for today. RM1.50 pen is empty ink!!! Ish :

I parked my car in front of the mini market and start writing the A4 paper :
"Kepada : Dato' ABD Aziz Bin Yosof
Bolehkah anda bagi 50% discount kepada saman saya yang berharga RM200? Saya mengalami masalah kewangan sekarang, maka saya berharap beliau boleh bagi diskaun 50% kepada saman saya. Saya berjanji bahawa saya tidak akan melakukan kesalahan di jalan raya lagi.
Dari : Ang Eng Keat
21-10-2010
".
If you are curious on why I write such letter, you visit my previous blog post about I got a summon at : http://ye5.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-to-check-summon-online.html.
Then I put the letter inside the RM3 Post Express envelop that I bough from Post Office just now. Then I drove to go home. I receive 3 sms from my customers while I was driving home. 1 of them ask me sms my bank account number to him. After I parked my car at my home, suddenly I realize I didn't post the envelope to post office yet!!! OMG!!! I just walk into my house and open my www.2aek.com website to copy my bank account number to sms the customer, then I took a photo on the Post Express envelop :

Then I drove to post office to put the Post Express envelop into the yellow box :

It was very hot, you can see my face expression that show I was suffering from the hot weather at post office there :

Then I drove to go home. Then I transfer my photos from my camera to my computer and blogging and eating my rice, it is around 2p.m already :

Now I am going to wash my hair, wash my face, bath and brush my teeth. Then I apply toner on my face, then apply whitening cream on my face then I apply Eyes Contour Gel on my eyes to cure the puffy and dark circle on my eyes. Picture below shows all my facial kits :

You can check out more information about my facial kits at : http://ye5.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-daily-facial-kits-rm700.html


Posted by Zac1987 on 21 October, 2010

0 comments








Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.