Shockwave Flash version 10.0.2.54 gives swf file a 100% transparent background.

Shockwave Flash version 10.2.152.26 gives dirty color of background, it is like dark gray background color. How to make shows 100% transparent background?

I have print screen to shows the different color background of my swf file that given by two different version of Shockwave Flash plugin :

Picture below Shockwave Flash version 10.0.2.54 gives my swf file a 100% transparent background :


Picture below Shockwave Flash version 10.2.152.26 gives dirty color of background:


Picture below Shockwave Flash version 10.0.2.54 gives my swf music player the perfect font color :


Picture below Shockwave Flash version 10.2.152.26 gives dirty colors of font :


Please help me if you know how to make Shockwave Flash version 10.2.152.26 gives 100% transparent background. Thank you.

I think shockwave version 10.0 work perfectly. I guess Shackwave version 10.2 is very new, still under testing / beta version, that's why a lot of bugs on this beta version.


Posted by Zac1987 on 23 February, 2011

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web site.
    Feel free to surf my blog post ; nome de cachorro

    Posted on 9:24 AM, June 25, 2012

     







Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Chatting Box

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.